Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My First Post

Ok Ive had this site for a lil over a month now and haven't posted a darn thing yet, so its time to get off my b*tt and do something about it. Where to begin.... So I started this site with the grandiose plan of it being a stage for me to get back into writing, which I used to love to do, but as you can see that is progressing quite slowly :(. Im starting to miss divulging my works to the public eye for their abundant ridicule and sparse accolades. Tho I do have to admit that those sparse accolades however artificial they may be do bring a sense of pride and accomplishment that someone may have actually been entertained by what I had to say. I do have to start with this disclaimer, I have not written anything substantial in YEARS so you will have to bear with me for a little while haha... no seriously it could start pretty ugly... My game plan was to write a story every week and submit it for my audience to read, now you and I both know how realistic that is considering it took me a month just to post my mission statement, but i will do my best, lol. I will also try to post my random thoughts and other misc ideas etc as they come to me so stay tuned in between stories....

anyways hope you all enjoy reading what I have to say.... and if you feel compelled, I do apperciate sugar coated criticism :)

No comments:

Post a Comment